Monday, May 3, 2010

the next step

Recently I was released from work, and have decided to go to school. But I also need money. So what have I done? Until a couple days ago, all I did was grow a beard and sit around in a pseudo-depressed mode. But I've since come out of that funk and have a few ideas brewing.

A fellow unemployed friend came to me about an online business that we'll soon be breaking ground on, so be on the lookout for that. Also, I'm continuing music and have a few dates lined up over the next couple months (and if you need someone to play for any sort of event, please contact me). I've also gone the old fashioned route of applying for jobs, but nothing's panned out at the moment.

And if all else fails, then at least there's selling my possessions on eBay.

God bless,

Adam

No comments: