Friday, May 7, 2010

friday ramblings

I've posted another article on Examiner.com called "Fixing Christianity" (click that link there, partner). I have to say, I'm loving writing there...my only concern is that I'm starting out too deep. I want to incorporate some humor as well. Don't wanna bore everybody.

I'm pretty excited for this weekend, I'm going to see Shane & Shane tomorrow night in Tupelo (hey! I could write about that!) and tonight I'll be grilling out with my good buddy Clay.

I am still job hunting, so if any of you know of any good part time jobs, let me know. I'm still planning to start school in the fall, also. I have little things here and there that are keeping me busy but I'd like something that I know will pay my rent!

Well I need to get off here, I have dishes that aren't washing themselves. Man that would be amazing if they could...

No comments: