Friday, October 22, 2010

the week is over!

Today I conceded in defeat as Heather bested me in our niceness competition. I put up a valiant fight but ultimately she was victorious.

My gifts to her:
Nice text messages.
A lip gloss watch.
No Bake cheesecake.
Girardelli dark chocolate.
A pink drink coozie that says "World's Greatest Everything".
Reese's.
A watercolor painting of her wearing cool shades.
A cheesy "thinking of you" card.

Her gifts to me:
Nice text messages.
Blue pumpkin filled with various candies.
Mt. Dew.
Blue highlighter.
A box of Daylight Donuts.
Hand warmers.
Cupcakes.
A t-shirt that says "Half BFF/Half Superhero".
Weezer "Hurley" CD.
A pink tiara.

There are probably some things I left off but anyway...I was nice and told her she won. Maybe I really won, since I "let" her win. Hmm...

Anyway, this morning I was spraying some cologne on me and my bottle was messed up. Therefore I smelled strongly all day. Started the day off right!

This afternoon, Anna, Zach, and I went to Strick's to get burgers. As we got there, Zach said something that Anna jokingly replied to with, "You're not in God's will." Zach, in all seriousness, said, "God has a will?" He was thinking of a will & testament. Hilarious.

An aside note: Strick's has awesome burgers and they are cheap! I got mine today along with a Coke for $2.79. Beat that.

This week was so hectic. I had 2 tests and 2 papers due this week so needless to say I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I am so glad it's over.

Next week I have 3 tests, though, so I am not looking forward to that. But hopefully I can get some rest this weekend.

Tonight we are having band practice in preparation for tomorrow morning. We will be playing at the Potts Camp fall festival. Then next week we have the Waterford fall festival to prepare for. Busy busy.

But now I leave you to take a nap. However I will post a pic of my sweet aforementioned t-shirt that I very discreetly took in the bathroom at school. Have a good weekend everybody.




No comments: