Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hygienic instructions, also my 100th post!

Today I was walking out of class, about to head home. Many things ran through my mind: I have a big paper due tomorrow, homework I haven't finished, Power Point to get ready for tonight's worship, performing worship itself, and so on. My brain was rattling with all of these thoughts. Then I remembered...my blog! I had promised to try and update daily, yet today I had absolutely nothing of interest to share.

I drove to the nearest gas station and stopped, since I had to take care of some business in the men's room. I didn't use the restrooms at school because I was too busy talking on the way out. I have a bad habit of doing that. What can I say, I like to be relational. And I know, TMI. Anyway, I wouldn't have shared that if it didn't bring me to my next point. I found my blog topic! Above the sink at the restroom in the gas station was this sign:





I know it's blurry, but come on. Seriously? Who doesn't know how to wash their hands?

And congratulations to...me! This is my 100th blog on here, and it's kinda hard to believe. I have used this thing sporadically over the years, but am excited for the next 100. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

No comments: