Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a twitter convo about a michael jackson halloween costume

Today, Andy and I had a funny Twitter conversation about an awesome Michael Jackson Halloween costume (which is priced at $200.00) and made puns using MJ song titles to illustrate our disappointment in the price gouging. I laughed, so I figured I'd share it.



adamwrobinson I wish I had the $$$ for this! http://bit.ly/eAeNJ

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson $200? Ridiculous! I mean, it's awesome and all, but wow! If they're going to charge that much for a costume they can beat it.

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson (Do you see what I did there?)

adamwrobinson @DYMongoose I did and I'm impressed! They obviously wanna be startin' somethin'. (Back at ya)

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson They must think their company is some sort of smooth criminal organization to be ripping people off like that.

adamwrobinson @DYMongoose That's what you think? You are not alone.

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson Hahaha... having fun? Don't stop 'til you get enough. (you stole the one I was going to use next)

adamwrobinson @DYMongoose You know these Halloween costume companies? They don't care about us.

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson I know, man. I don't understand how their CEO can look at the man in the mirror and be OK with what he's become.

adamwrobinson @DYMongoose 80stees.com, do you realize the way you make me feel? I'll tell you how I feel...BAD!

adamwrobinson @DYMongoose (that's a two-in-one, you're welcome)

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson This is One day in your life You can't win. I'll Rock with you until you Scream. This is it - your One more chance.

adamwrobinson@DYMongoose Wow, that's a lot.

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson You've been served, son! lol...

adamwrobinson @DYMongoose Leave me alone! (that's a MJ song...)

DYMongoose @adamwrobinson part of me wants to declare victory, but Another part of me wants to give you partial credit for going out like that.


Can you come up with more?

No comments: