Saturday, October 24, 2009

my list of band names

A friend texted me this afternoon asking if I had any ideas for band names. His band is going through some changes and I guess he either

a) thinks I have good ideas or

b) was extremely desperate for ideas.

At any rate, I was in a pretty jovial mood so I gave him a list of suggestions. Some of which I will list below. Prepare to grimace and moan at the horribleness!

Unknown Caller

The Fantastic Joneses

Thomas and the Tank Engines

Sunnydale High

The Text Messages

The LOLs

The Space Heaters

Madden 3052

Ashtray

Mismatched Socks

Mismatched Curtains

Cars on Blocks

America's Most Wanted

Fun Times

Fast Times

Candle Wax

A Bunch of Dudes Playing Instruments Well

He didn't seem to care for my suggestions. Hmm. Wonder why?

1 comment:

aStoryofCorrie said...

hahahhaha for one second I thought you had the LOL Smileyfaces. Can you throw that in the suggestion pool??