Friday, April 3, 2009

livestrong

My brother's cancer he was dealing with is GONE! Yes, gone! Thank you, God.

I took him out last night. I was going to the Apple Store in Germantown, and I knew he would probably want to get out of the house. After buying a new case for my iPhone (which is so cool, btw), we went to a few stores he wanted to visit. I was tapping away texts to my buddy Walker, telling him everything that had been going on, while Ben looked around. He came out of Finish Line and said he'd gotten me something. It was a LiveStrong bracelet. Having dealt with the same thing as Lance Armstrong, I think Ben has a certain kinship with him now that can't be denied. We both put the bracelets on and I don't think I'll ever take mine off.

So I have had the idea now to buy a couple LiveStrong bracelets every time I see them. I think I'll just pass them out to people. Support this cause.

http://www.livestrong.org

No comments: