Friday, June 12, 2009

i'm baaaaaack

It's been a while, eh? Well I actually have things to talk about! Maybe taking time off between posts is a good idea.

I broke my iPhone a couple months after buying it. I have a new one now. Along with taking better care of it, I'm also addicted to a few games.

First, Mafia Wars. It's so fun. Bruce got me into playing it. If you play, let me know and we'll join each other's crew, bust heads, and maybe become made men (or women).

Second, Live Poker. It's cool because it connects with your Facebook and you can play with your friends online and steal their (fake) money!

Just Fillin' is next. You just blow up bubbles and try not to get them popped by mines. Sounds dumb, but it's really fun.

Two more. Wheel of Fortune! You know what it's about. It's not just for 80 year olds!

Finally, Peggle. If you haven't played Peggle yet, DO IT!

Our band at church has been getting more and more gigs (if you want to call them "gigs"). I have played a couple things with Lena solo at our church (for Easter) and at another church a few weeks ago for a women's retreat. This past weekend we played at a graduation party for one of my youth. Needless to say, the ministry is really growing.

I made a Facebook fan page for our band, and put up a song. You should give it a listen if you have time. Here's the link.

I still love Twitter, too. My name on there is adamwrobinson. Let's follow one another.

Even though I stopped following him on Twitter (too many posts, mostly pointless), I can't deny that the guy makes good music. Did you see John Mayer on Conan last week? He played "California Dreamin'" with his Trio. I've always liked this Mamas and Papas song, and this twist is equally cool.



That's it for me today. Have a good weekend people!

No comments: