Thursday, December 4, 2008

hysteria

I have never thought of myself as weak, but I really want some chocolate.

I've been eating mostly fiber-based foods as of the last 3 days. Water and occasionally tea has been all I've drank. I like the food I'm eating. The Kashi Lean cereal I'm having in the morning is good, as is my daily pear. Lunch is pretty good, with the whole wheat pita bread and turkey and assorted nuts and berries. But I would kill someone for chocolate.

Perhaps I chose the wrong month for dieting. Maybe? But I do feel more alert and happy now that I have better stuff in my system. Still...chocolate.

Anyway, onto other things. I have recently discovered last.fm. If you don't know, it's a music site where you choose your favorite bands/artists and it plays their songs for you. It's nice to have going at work and, if I had internet at home, it would play constantly. You should check it out.

Also, speaking of music, the Raveonettes have put out a Christmas EP called "Wishing You a Rave Christmas". It's really good, if you like foreign garage rock.

Other great Christmas albums: James Taylor put one out a year or so ago, as has Relient K. Depending on your tastes, I'd check 'em out.

Alright well I have to get back to work and NOT eating chocolate. And tomorrow...weigh in.

1 comment:

Goose said...

I've had the Relient K Christmas CD in my car for almost 2 weeks now. It's fantastic - especially the "bonus" track :)

captcha: metheast (?)