Tuesday, November 11, 2008

adam is dum

I know I just posted earlier today, but I had to put this up. This past Sunday night, one of my youth told me to come into our room because this little girl named Kristin had drawn a picture for me. I went in expecting something heartwarming...but I got something much better. If nothing else, self-depreciating humor is one of my favorite things. So to be immortalized on a dry-erase board, frowning, with a message beside me claiming that I am "dum"...well...let's just say it made my night. Thanks Kristin!

(Click the pic to make it larger)

2 comments:

Clay said...

DUMMMMMM!

Anonymous said...

hahhaha OMG. that is wicked cute though.

as for the wallets...i seriously NEVER leave home without it. and come to find out i drove all the way to yale {which is 35-40 minutes away} THEN up to fort gratiot {which is almost an hour the opposite way} and forgot it in my stinkin room. and now i have to drive all the way back to the mall so that i can buy my perscription!

how did your doc appt go? i couldnt believe you and your stones. hahaAGAIN?

i miss chatting with you mister.